JS Calendar Sync is a tool to synchronize calendar events between Sun’s Java System Calendar Server and Mac OS X’s iCal
JSCalendarSync uses the native synchronization framework provided by Mac OS X 10.4 and later
JSCalendarSync development is in progress, it is not to be considered as a finished product.
Source code, binaries and screenshots are avaialble on SourceForge.
- Synchronization of events : OK
- Synchronization of Alarm : OK
- Synchronization of Attendee List : OK
- Synchronization of Recurring Events : TODO (Source code is checked in but too buggy for general availability)
- Background Synchronization : TODO
- Java System Calendar Server (now Oracle Communication Calendar Server)
- Apple’s iCal
- Source code and screenshots at SourceForge
Be extremely cautious when using JSCalendarSync and be sure to have a backup of your data. This tool might delete all your calendar data in case of bugs. This is beta quality software with only a limited set of testing.